Drafting Technology is an academic discipline concerned with the study of drafting technology, architecture, computers, and graphic design. This academic discipline prepares students for entry-level employment and/or potential further study in the field of drafting technology.
The skills developed in this discipline include computer assisted drafting & design, visual communication, computer concepts, graphic design, & construction technology
Transfer requirements in drafting technology are available in the Counseling Center. In all cases, students should consult with a counselor for specific transfer requirements.
Career options include positions in manufacturing or industrial mechanical drafting technology. A higher degree may be required to meet minimum job requirements depending on the position.
Drafting Faculty Contact
Rolando Gonzalez | (559) 688-3120 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry and Technology Division Chair
Dean of CTE and Workforce Development
Thad Russell | (559) 688-3027 | email@example.com
Tulare College Center: Building A - A107 | Tulare Campus
- Certificate of Achievement in Autodesk AutoCAD for Drafting
- Certificate of Achievement in Dassault Systemes Solidworks
- Certificate of Achievement in Mechanical Drafting
- Skill Certificate in Autodesk AutoCAD for Architecture
- Skill Certificate in Autodesk Maya
- Skill Certificate in Tactile Mechanical Drafting
For a complete list of courses and descriptions visit: COURSES